We’re looking for someone who has a deep understanding and love for all things related to primarily paid search (SEM) as well as other paid media channels (social, performance display, and retargeting). This position will manage all aspects of primarily paid search and additionally paid social campaigns including keyword and audience research, pulling business impact insights from data, providing strategic recommendations, segmentation tactics, managing budgets, presenting to clients, and creating monthly reports.
This individual will work with the internal paid media team, development team and project managers to execute primarily paid search and additionally social campaigns while leveraging established business processes, technology, and creative assets to meet the needs of the business.
- Research, develop, and manage paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Bing and paid social campaigns on paid social ad platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Maximize paid search and paid social ROI: perform daily optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, bidding management, ad creative testing, and landing page testing
- Wow our clients with strategic Keynote / PowerPoint presentations of paid media deliverables with recommendations and action steps along with ad-hoc requests
- Define creative specs needed for each campaign and work with
creativeteam to secure all needed creative assets to launch client campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate paid search / paid social results using industry standard tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Raven Tools, Moz, Rival IQ, and Salesforce reports to identify areas for improvements and report on key performance indicators, benchmarks and return on investment
- Analyze client’s competitive landscape by viewing competitor sites for target keywords, search engine positioning, linking and other marketing strategies.
- Analyze user website behavior and provide insights and recommendations for improving performance in achieving client objectives
- Implement Google Analytics and ad platform conversion tracking via Google Tag Manager
- Brainstorm and build plans around ways we can win with online advertising for new business pitches
- Partner with a cross-functional team of data nerds, developers, project managers, and creatives to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Be on the lookout for the newest and trendiest advertising technology tools that we can use to improve our client’s campaigns
What we are looking for:
- College degree in marketing, finance, accounting, journalism, publication relations, film, media or business required or equivalent work experience
onedigital marketing experience at a reputable advertising agency, media company, or brand (preference for advertising experience) year
- Experience in strategizing, developing, executing, optimizing, and measuring all forms of paid media/direct response marketing (i.e. SEM, Display, Mobile, Social, Content Discovery Networks, YouTube)
- Minimum one year experience with Paid Search management & Web Analytics tools, including Google Analytics, MS Excel/Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Ads Editor
- We’d love it if you are Google Ads and Google Analytics certified, but it’s not required
- Understand key metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, ROI, keyword density, and long-tail keywords
- Strong analytical focus with the ability to independently implement optimization findings and passion keyword and paid search research.
- Willingness and ability to be hands-on in getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and brands
- Experience with MS Excel / Google Sheets and MS PowerPoint / Keynote
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
Other jobs at Buzzshift
Digital Creative Strategist
Digital Project Manager
Get In Touch With Us
Don’t be shy, say hello! We’ll utilize every tool in our digital arsenal to empower you to listen to your customers, reach out to potential clients, engage with relevant audiences, and increase revenue opportunities. All you have to do is drop us a line.
Copyright © BuzzShift 2019