SEO isn’t dead, but it is evolving. To help you stay up-to-date, here’s some light reading for the weekend, curated by BuzzShift Chief Strategy Officer Eddy Badrina.
- Mobile Organic Search Results Should Mean Mobile CTAs, Too – Search Engine Land
- Google’s Latest Change To Local Search Results – Search Engine Land
- SEO Isn’t Just Content. And Vice Versa – Econsultancy
- Why One Of The World’s Biggest Brand Isn’t Branding Their Content Hub – AdvertisingAge
- And finally, an article on user experience and content. Whether or not you agree with Planned Parenthood, this is an insightful article about IDEO’s re-imagination of the organization’s patient experience – Fast Company Design
Image Source: unsplash.com
[vc_row][vc_column column_width_percent=”70″ overlay_alpha=”50″ gutter_size=”3″ medium_width=”0″ shift_x=”0″ shift_y=”0″ z_index=”0″][vc_column_text]The first edition of a weekly roundup of articles gathered by our Chief Strategy Officer, Eddy Badrina.
Read, skim, or just tweet these to your followers.
- Why People Who Work At Traditional Agencies Need To Find New Jobs Soon – re/code
- Behind The Scenes Of An App Maker – Life And Death In The App Store – The Verge
- Why Every Company Needs A Growth Manager – Harvard Business Review
- (And for an opposing view) – The Wrongheaded Belief That Every Business Should Scale Up – The Atlantic
- Why One Of The World’s Most Creative Companies Sold Itself To A Collective – Wired
Image Source: unsplash.com[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]