SEO isn’t dead, but it is evolving. To help you stay up-to-date, here’s some light reading for the weekend, curated by BuzzShift Chief Strategy Officer Eddy Badrina.
- Mobile Organic Search Results Should Mean Mobile CTAs, Too – Search Engine Land
- Google’s Latest Change To Local Search Results – Search Engine Land
- SEO Isn’t Just Content. And Vice Versa – Econsultancy
- Why One Of The World’s Biggest Brand Isn’t Branding Their Content Hub – AdvertisingAge
- And finally, an article on user experience and content. Whether or not you agree with Planned Parenthood, this is an insightful article about IDEO’s re-imagination of the organization’s patient experience – Fast Company Design
Image Source: unsplash.com